Does Snap Fitness have childcare?
Busy parents have no time to spare. Personally, balancing my kids, work, family and everything else—finding time for fitness is incredibly hard.
My secret? A gym that offers childcare. It's the ultimate parent hack to free up time for yourself, plus give your little one some socialization and engagement.
What about Snap Fitness?
No, sorry—no childcare at Snap Fitness.
We get it, busy parents looking to save some time may be disappointed.
Wow, bummer. None at all?
None. We checked through all 559 of their gym websites. Also snooped around their Facebook and Instagram accounts. We can confirm that childcare isn't a service that they offer.
Why doesn't Snap Fitness have childcare?
Not exactly sure, but here are some possible reasons why:
- Not enough space. Snap Fitness locations are often smaller than other "big box" chain gyms. They use these areas for traditional workout activities: treadmills, free weights and machines. That leaves no room to add a childcare area.
- Would make memberships (much) more expensive.
- Childcare isn't one of their key offerings. What do we mean? Snap focuses on 24/7 access to their gyms. One of their main attractions and selling points is the ability to workout at all hours—not childcare.
Will they have childcare in the future?
Probably not. How Snap Fitness built their gyms doesn't line up—at all—for additional amenities, especially childcare. While we could possibly see them add additional amenities like massage chairs and saunas to a few clubs, childcare likely wouldn't be part of it.
At least a few things need to happen if they were to:
- Construction and/or design changes: Most clubs don't have the physical space, so a drastic overhaul would be needed here. This is also extremely costly.
- Staffing and certifications: Child and daycare centers must follow strict state and county rules. Snap would need to hire and train, plus certify their team members. Lots of work here.
- Pricing and positioning changes: Adding this stuff costs money! Expect the Anytime team to propose a (rather large) increase in monthly membership dues. Definitely not happening.
In our book, childcare isn't coming to Snap Fitness.
Snap Fitness sure has a lot of locations: 559 to be exact. Unfortunately, not a single one provides childcare services. We checked multiple web pages of theirs, and confirmed with their customer care. Parents want to know if it's coming to this chain in the future? Probably not gonna happen.
Parents, still looking for a gym with childcare nearby?
You're in luck: we're the largest database of gyms in the country and compiled the exact, searchable list here:
As of September 2023, we count 935 gyms with childcare—and we're sure you'll have one nearby. Some locations in these gym chains have childcare: