Does Fitness19 have childcare?
Life's a juggling act, right? Between wrangling kiddos, tackling work, and managing the never-ending family chaos, squeezing in time for fitness may feel impossible. But hey, as a busy parent myself, I've found the ultimate game changer: A gym with childcare. Not only do I get to break a sweat, but my little one gets to mingle and play. An absolute win-win for us (as well as my spouse)!
So, what about Fitness 19?
Yes. Fitness 19 does offer childcare—at about a quarter of all their clubs. We appreciate their dedication to busy parents—squeezing in a workout becomes much easier.
Excellent! What locations have it?
We're tracking 79 of their locations throughout the country. Exactly 19 of them have childcare. That's a fair amount, around middle of the pack compared to other gym chains. Know that several other providers don't have childcare at all, so these 19 clubs is a good start for them.
What does Fitness 19's childcare offering look like?
Info is really light. We're poking through all 40 websites, as well as their Facebook and Instagram pages for those locations: Fitness 19 doesn't clearly describe or define their offerings.
That doesn't mean the childcare service is bad, it just means we don't have a lot of info online. Here's what we do see:
- Separate open/close times for childcare vs the gym hours.
- Dedicated kids attendant. Of course, they need to go through their own state/county approved requirements.
- Light, bright, carpeted areas. We're sure it's going to be different at every location.
- Age-appropriate toys
How much does childcare cost at Fitness 19?
We actually don't know. It's on our list to check, so circle back and we'll hope to have an answer soon.
Childcare makes sense for kids and parents at Fitness 19
- It's convenient! On-site babysitting facilities means parents can reliably get their exercise done without fear or worry of their kids wellbeing. It becomes an actual one-stop for the day to make sure you don't miss a workout.
- It's safe! Daycare facilities require certain health and safety standards, usually mandated by the county or city. This often means at least CPR certification, along with other safety protocols.
- Provides Interaction: Many babysitting/daycare services at gyms focus on engaging playtime activities—giving your kids a stimulating environment where they may play games and with other kids.
- It's flexible: We like when the childcare hours are clear and easily found. This makes planning our workout both flexible and reliable. Parents, you know how it is to juggle schedules—especially around nap time!
- It gives great Peace of Mind: Happy kid = clear mind = great workout. All is intertwined. Knowing that your child is entertained and well-supervised gives you great peace of mind. Your mind is then clear to help give your body a great workout!
Wrapping up childcare with Fitness 19
While a bit light online on the total information about their childcare, Fitness 19 does offer it. As with any child-focused service, you'll want to visit, talk, and ask questions at the location you plan to use. Bring your kid and see their level of comfortability.