Does EoS Fitness have childcare?
The challenges of parenthood are endless—I know you parents out there are busy balancing family, work, and personal commitments. What does that often leave out? Finding time for fitness.
Well, fellow parents: here's my advice for the ultimate game changer: A gym with childcare. It's truly a win-win for the entire family—I get a chance to break a sweat for an hour-ish, and my little one gets to mingle and play.
How about EoS Fitness?
Yes, parents! EoS Fitness does have childcare, at a stunning 91% of their gyms. We appreciate their dedication to busy parents—squeezing in a workout becomes much easier. Many national gym chains don't offer childcare at all, so EoS' offerings is a happy sight.
Got it. Which locations can help watch my kids?
We're tracking all 79 of their gyms in the country, and exactly 72 of them have childcare.
First off, not many gym chains offer childcare in general. Second, we appreciate how accessible EoS made this amenity—parents in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Salt Lake City and more will probably have a location nearby.
Tell me more about childcare at EoS!
We love what we see. They're clear in what they offer, stating, "EōS means serious fun for kids!" What we've gathered:
- Open to kids aged 6 months to 12 years old
- Activities abound! Games, jungle gyms, mini basketball courts and more.
- I think it's also a nice touch that they include kid-movie theaters, similar to their adult-fitness cinemas
We can assume they have all the same child-safety protocols as well, but we didn't see it explicitly laid out. We also wish there were more photos of exact locations to know what to expect.
They do make it easy to reserve (online), so planning your workout around your little ones' schedule is a breeze.
All-in-all, we know they understand the rigors of parent life. Be sure to read their great blog post laying out the benefits of gyms with childcare.
Is childcare free for kids at EoS Fitness?
It's an additional $20 per child per month for all members outside California. In Cali? Make it $25.
While that cost is slightly above what we normally see across gym chains, figure the $20 or $25 is still for unlimited visits. Still a great value—and like most busy parents, you'll simply appreciate the extra help.
Still have questions? EoS has a great FAQ page on childcare here.
EoS' childcare is a gamechanger
So many reasons why this works for parents and kids alike:
- Super convenient! On-site babysitting facilities means parents can reliably get their exercise done without fear or worry of their kids wellbeing. It becomes an actual one-stop for the day to make sure you don't miss a workout.
- It's safe! Daycare facilities require certain health and safety standards, usually mandated by the county or city. This often means at least CPR certification, along with other safety protocols.
- Provides Interaction: Many babysitting/daycare services at gyms focus on engaging playtime activities—giving your kids a stimulating environment where they may play games and with other kids.
- It's flexible: We like when the childcare hours are clear and easily found. This makes planning our workout both flexible and reliable. Parents, you know how it is to juggle schedules—especially around nap time!
- It gives great Peace of Mind: Happy kid = clear mind = great workout. All is intertwined. Knowing that your child is entertained and well-supervised gives you great peace of mind. Your mind is then clear to help give your body a great workout!
Closing thoughts on childcare at EoS
Alright parents, great news. We're fans of EoS' childcare offerings, and you should be too. They do a great of laying out what to expect, and have childcare at a decent price.
We do wish there were tons of photos of what to experience, though.
Overall, their locations with childcare are widespread, and in major cities. We trust and know the brand well, and are sure your kids will have a great experience at EoS.