Does Chuze Fitness have childcare?
Life's a juggling act, right? Between wrangling kiddos, tackling work, and managing the never-ending family chaos, squeezing in time for fitness may feel impossible. But hey, as a busy parent myself, I've found the ultimate game changer: A gym with childcare. Not only do I get to break a sweat, but my little one gets to mingle and play. An absolute win-win for us (as well as my spouse)!
What about Chuze?
Parents, rejoice! Chuze Fitness does have childcare at the majority of their gyms.
They really do understand busy parents, knowing they'll likely come in for a workout—especially with some help to watch the kiddos.
Got it. Which locations have childcare?
We count 41 different Chuze locations with childcare services, which represents 68% of their 60 total clubs.
What does Chuze's childcare offering look like?
Sure. Chuze does a great job describing their kids club care on this page, and here's what you need to know:
"Kids Club" offers little Chuzers a fun gym childcare service they'll be asking you to bring them back to!
- Kids aged 6 months to 12 years are welcome.
- Lots of activities - Kids can join in on the craft area, kids club cinema(!), basketball court, gaming lounge and more. We see lots of age-appropriate toys for them to play with as well.
- Safe and sound - Kids Club Team Members are certified in CPR and AED, and must also clear a background check.
- Supervised play - The only gym we've seen that clearly states their kid to staff ratio. Chuze says it's a strict 1 to 10!
Overall, we see spacious, clean, bright and friendly kid fun at their gyms. Pretty cool they have a kids-only cinema, and of course a gaming station if that's your thing. Pretty sure your kids will ask to come often!
How much does childcare cost at Chuze Fitness?
You pay monthly for your child's access, just like your gym membership. It's $20/month for your first, and $10 each additional child added. We have seen some slight differences in pricing depending on location, but most clubs adhere to the above.
Using their services just a couple times a months easily pays for the service.
Childcare at Chuze just makes sense for busy parents
So many reasons why this works for parents and kids alike:
- Convenient! On-site babysitting facilities means parents can reliably get their exercise done without fear or worry of their kids wellbeing. It becomes an actual one-stop for the day to make sure you don't miss a workout.
- Safe! Daycare facilities require certain health & safety standards, usually mandated by the county or city. This often means at least CPR certification, along with other safety protocols.
- Flexible: It's the best when childcare hours are clear and easily found. This makes planning our workout both flexible and reliable. Parents, you know how it is to juggle schedules—especially around nap time!
- Great Interaction: Many babysitting/daycare services at gyms focus on engaging playtime activities—giving your kids a stimulating environment where they may play games and with other kids.
- Peace of Mind: Happy kid = clear mind = great workout. All is intertwined. Knowing that your child is entertained and well-supervised gives you great peace of mind. Your mind is then clear to help give your body a great workout!
Closing thoughts on childcare with Chuze
Chuze has an extremely strong fitness offering at an amazing value. We would join their gym if there was one nearby to us. Of their 60 locations, 41 have childcare—and parents should strongly consider them.